This former draughtsman and current publican of some 25 years standing,is keen on trying to right old wrongs.Interested in all aspects of 金博宝亚洲体育Bristol's past but especially the city's maritime and literary history,he also co-authored a book with Ken Griffiths entitledPirates and Privateers out of 金博宝亚洲体育Bristol.
With the omni-presence of memorials to Colston,Cabot and Brunel in 金博宝亚洲体育Bristol,Mark would like to see more balance in the city with memorials to the likes of Elizabeth Blackwell,Mary Carpenter and St Wulfstan.He would like to see a long overdue Slave Trade memorial and Abolition Shed interpretation centre as a matter of urgency.
He's noted for his irreverent and chippy walks and talks,sometimes in conjunction with ‘Radical Rog'.
- History Walk: Edward Colston
- Studio 2: 金博宝 188bet.net金博宝亚洲体育Bristol Radical History Group highlights
- History Walk 1: Edward Colston
- Abolitionists in 金博宝亚洲体育Bristol
- 金博宝亚洲体育Bristol Local History Bookfair 2014
- 金博宝亚洲体育Bristol & The Revolutionary Atlantic
- Slavery: Resistance & Rebellion 2
- 金博宝亚洲体育Bristol Abolition Pub Night
- Radical History Walk
- 金博宝亚洲体育Bristol Radical History Walk
- Cry Freedom,Cry Seven Stars – Pamphlet Launch
金博宝亚洲体育Bristol Radical Pamphleteer: